By Oluwakemi Ishola
Below is a list of buildings burnt down so far by angry youths over the shooting/killing of some protesters by the Nigerian army:
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Zenith Bank, Admiralty Way
3. Lekki Toll Gate and Lekki Concession Company (LCC)
4. GTB on Admiralty Way
5. Polaris Bank, Admiralty Way
6. Over 30 buses belonging to Lagos State Government BRT Company, and the BRT terminal at Oyingbo
7. Gov of Lagos State Sanwo-Olu’s family house
8. Ajeromi Ifelodun LG Secretariat
9. Cars within the premises of Ministry of the Environment Alausa, Lagos
10. Television Continental (TVC), television station owned by Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu (Former Governor of Lagos).
11. Over 20 police station burnt
12. Nigeria Ports Authority Building Marina Lagos.