The Oyo State Government through the Oyo State Road Traffic Management Authority is recruiting for 8 vacant positions at the agency.
The agency has invited applications from suitably qualified candidates for Road Traffic Assistants, Road Traffic Superintendents/Officers and others.
According to the State Government, applicants must have passion for a career in Traffic Management and meet the requirements for any of the advertised cadre.
The General Requirements are:
(1) Interested and qualified applicants are to apply free of charge.
(2) Applicants must download, print, and sign all attached Guarantors’ documents.
(3) Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
(4) Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and 1.63m tall for females.
(5) Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and its related screenings.
(6) Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
(7) Applicants must be free of conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
(8) Applicants that meet the requirements from the online application would be invited for physical screening at the Authority’s Headquarters, Sanyo, Ibadan at a date to be communicated.
See how to apply here: https://jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/oyrtma