1. That as a result of the vacancy created by elapse of time with regards to the tenure of the State Executive Committee, New caretaker committee is hereby appointed to manage the affairs of party in state pending the State Congress.
2. That the Congress so affirm the appointment of the new caretaker committee as approved by the NEC of the party
3. That the executive committee led by Rev’d Ezekiel Adeniran in acting capacity is hereby dissolved.
4. That ADC in Oyo State is an indivisible political party and therefore reinstate its committee to the coalition government led by H.E. Governor Seyi Makinde.
5. The party affirms the leadership of Chief Michael Koleosho, Chief Layiwola Lakojo and Senator Monsurat Sumonu.
Hon. Azeez Ojetunde and Pastor Samuel Akintokun moved and seconded the adoption of the resolutions respectively.
Barr. Bimpe Adelowo
State Publicity Secretary.